Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm baaa-aaack!

Yeah, so I'm a bad blogger, sue me! Once I have a little more time, I promise to blog my actual 70.3 mile experience from back in March. Really, I'll do it. (and I'll add in the few races I've had since then)

Until those epic posts, I'm just back to say-I'm Back! In the middle of olympic tri training now and just started my 12 week Hal Higdon half marathon training today. Yes, it was a "stretch and strengthen" day, but since I'm tri training as well, it was a swim day for me. 2,100 yards in the pool this morning at 0530; bright and early! Even forgot my watch, so had to count laps in my head-UGH! But I managed, and tomorrow is a new day. Will try to post some meaningful thoughts throughout the rest of the training season, as well as fun photos!

And you can follow me on Twitter as well. Yep, finally gave in and entered the Twitter Universe. It's actually pretty fun.

Photo of the Day: post-swim. LOVE my Finis SwiMP3 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment